SPECTR-2018 XVIII International Forum on the Legal Regulation of the Radio Frequency Spectrum, Information and Communication Networks.
Annual specialized forum. The main platform for an open dialogue between businesses and the regulator in the field of communications.
To exchange information, experience, and views related to the legal and regulatory framework of using the radio-frequency spectrum, information and communication networks.
- - Ensure a direct dialogue of state structures with the leading representatives of the telecommunications industry and the Internet community.
- - Discuss new ways of effective cooperation between state and business authorities in order to actively develop the communications and IT industries.
- -Develop perspective proposals and initiatives in the field of regulating the use of the radio-frequency spectrum and other segments of the communications industry. Develop mutually acceptable norms to enforce legislative innovations in the field of regulating activity in information and communication networks.
- The role of radio-frequency spectrum telecommunications in the development of the Russian Federation’s digital economy. Improving the quality of communication in order to drive the development of digital economy.
- Improving the efficiency of the radio spectrum against increasing sources of radio interference.
- Results of radio frequency support in the framework of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
- Prospects of frequency resource allocation in the development of 5G technologies.
- License auctions for working in the field of communications services using the radio-frequency spectrum.
- Radio frequency spectrum costs
International organisations (International Telecommunications Union, Regional Commonwealth in the Field of Communications (RCFC) ,RCFC member communication administrations), federal executive authorities, radio-frequency spectrum users, central and regional authorities of the radio-frequency service, territorial directorates of Roskomnadzor, radio communications, television and radio broadcasting operators, scientific and design institutes, domestic and foreign manufacturers of radio electronic as well as radio monitoring equipment.